At BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we process and that you provide us with, both online on this website and, if applicable, any of its subdomains and microsites, as well as off-line.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure you understand and agree with it before providing us with your personal data. If you do not agree with it, do not use this website or its services or provide us with your data.
By accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data, either online or offline, we will understand this as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent (where necessary) to process your data for the purposes indicated below.
II.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Entity responsible for the treatment:
BILLARES SAM, S.A.U.
CTRA. NACIONAL N-1 KM 340
POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL LOS LLANOS (01230)
Iruña de Oca ALAVA
III.- HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
Obtained from the interested party:
If you are a customer (current or potential), or user of our website, you have provided them, either off-line or on-line, when requesting our products or services, or contacting us for information.
By providing us with your data, you warrant that you are authorized to do so, and that the information is accurate, up to date, and does not infringe any contractual restrictions or third party rights. You are responsible for keeping your data and your profile correct and updated, and BILLARES SAM, S.A.U.declines all responsibility in case of not doing so. You agree not to impersonate other Users by using their registration data for the different services and/or contents of the Website.
Obtained automatically when visiting our website:
When you visit our website we collect information through cookies and other tracking and web analytics technologies. This means that data is sent from your browser to our servers to optimize our services and improve your user experience. Such data may be automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf. You can consult our cookies policy.
Communication by a third party of the data subject’s data:
It is possible that your information was not provided to us directly by you, but was provided to us by a third party with whom we work, to whom you have previously provided that information. For example: Our sales network or distributors, after providing your data to some of our sales representatives.
Communication by the interested party of third party data:
With respect to other people’s data, you must respect their privacy by taking special care when communicating or publishing their personal data. Only the owner can authorize the processing of personal data. The publication of third parties’ data without their consent may violate, in addition to data protection regulations, the rights to honor, privacy or self-image of such third parties.
IV.- WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The categories of data we process may include:
– Your contact details, including first and last name, address (billing or delivery), date of birth and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your email address and (optionally) your phone number so we can contact you if we have any questions or information about your order.
– Other information necessary to process your order, such as information about the products ordered, and those necessary for payment (bank, credit card …).
V.- WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The data you provide us, as well as all the data generated during the development of our relationship with you, may be processed for different purposes:
– If you are a current or potential customer: to maintain contact and communication with you, and to manage the contractual and/or commercial relationship, including after-sales and warranty services.
– If you are a user of our website, or sender or recipient of an email: to manage the requests you make to us online, and to contact you.
– To conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
– To offer you products and services according to your interests: we may create a commercial profile based on the information provided to improve your user experience. For example, we may use certain criteria (such as your customer history, your browsing behavior, your participation, your interactions on our website, or your newsletter subscriptions), to offer you personalized products and prices, loyalty programs, etc. ….. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
– To send you, by means of electronic communications, information about our activities, products and/or services similar to those requested, including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21. LSSICE 34/2002. If we already have a prior contractual relationship, such communications will be sent on the basis of our legitimate interest. In the case of not having a previous contractual relationship, we will only send you these types of communications if you authorize us to do so by marking the option expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms. The electronic communications that we send you will include, in the communication itself, the option to stop receiving them.
VI.- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep the personal data you provide for as long as the contractual, pre-contractual or commercial relationship is maintained and, once these are terminated, as long as the person concerned does not request their deletion. Even if deletion is requested, we may keep them for as long as necessary and limit their processing, but only for the following purposes:
– Comply with the legal/contractual obligations to which we are subject,
– and/or during the legal time periods foreseen for the prescription of any liability on our part,
– and/or the exercise or defense of claims arising from the relationship with the person concerned.
In coordination with the above criteria, the deletion of personal data, either in computer records or on paper, may be carried out, at the organization’s discretion, depending on logistical needs and/or storage space that make it advisable to delete information or documentation.
VII.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that legitimizes us to process your data can be diverse:
– Fulfillment of the existing contractual or commercial legal relationship if you are already a customer, supplier, or participant in our activities. In case you are a potential customer or supplier, it is the pre-contractual relationship that binds us.
The provision of the requested data is mandatory because it is essential to formalize and/or maintain the contractual or pre-contractual relationship and comply with the legal obligations arising therefrom; if you do not provide them, we will not be able to provide the service derived from such relationship.
– Consent: it can also be your consent if you yourself have made an application or request, or if you have given it to us for a specific purpose: For example: to send commercial communications, if you have entered our website, if you have sent us your CV, if you have given your consent for photographs to be taken, etc…
Such consent is given to us unequivocally when you provide us with your data online or offline, and such contribution is considered a clear affirmative act that manifests such consent. The provision of the requested data is mandatory because it is essential to fulfill your request; if you do not provide it, we will not be able to carry it out. You may withdraw such consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the other purposes described above, but it may mean that we cannot answer your request.
– Compliance with a legal regulation or obligation: such as those established in fiscal, tax, consumer and user regulations…
– Our legitimate interest as an organization also constitutes a legal basis for processing your data. Pursuant to recital 47 of the GDPR, we have an interest in
Inform you of our activities, products and/or services, including through electronic communications.
If we already have a prior contractual relationship, such communications will be sent on the basis of our legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will only send you these types of communications if you give us your consent by marking the option expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms.
In any case, we consider that the indicated processing of your data is proportionate and involves a minimal impact on your privacy, but your interests, rights or freedoms will always prevail over our legitimate interest, so if you do not want us to process your data for these purposes, please send us an e-mail in this regard to email@example.com, and we will do so.
Conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
VIII.- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS MAY WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
We inform you that the data you provide may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate functions of transferor and transferee as:
– To the transport companies in charge of the logistics of shipping and delivery of our goods.
– To banking entities for the management of collections and payments, as well as to the different entities that at any given time are necessary to provide the different payment services and manage the collections and payments made through this website as well as the obligations at any given time derived from the payment systems that facilitate them; all in compliance with the functions that are proper to such entities for the provision of such services. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
– To entities or organizations to which there is a legal obligation to communicate data (tax authorities, auditing companies, etc.).
– To insurance companies for the management and underwriting of commercial risks
– In the case of candidates to work at BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. who have submitted their resume, their data may be communicated to companies providing temporary recruitment services to hire the candidate during the trial period.
– To the agents or distributors of our commercial network. In the event that this involves an international transfer of data to a country outside the European Economic Area, the data subject unambiguously consents to such transfer by providing his or her data.
IX.- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We will ensure that personal data is always processed and located in the European Economic Area. However, in certain circumstances, we may make international transfers of data, for example, if it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, in the interest of the data subject, between BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. and another individual or legal entity; or in case it is necessary for the execution of a contract between the interested party and BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. for example when using service providers located outside the European Union, who may have access to personal data, for the provision of services ancillary to our business (hosting, housing, SaaS, remote backups, computer support or maintenance services, e-mail managers, sending e-mails and e-mail marketing, file transfer, etc. …) or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
These entities may be different and vary over time, but we will try to choose entities either belonging to countries that have a level of protection equivalent to the European level of data protection, or that have adequate guarantees to achieve that level, or will be made on the basis of one of the exceptions provided for this purpose in the GDPR.
Apart from the cases mentioned above, in the event of transfers to a country that does not have a level of protection comparable to the European level, for example because it does not have a data protection authority or regulation that protects the rights of data subjects, we will inform you of this risk so that you can explicitly authorize such transfers, giving your consent to them.
X.- SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Networking features incorporated in our website:
Our services may include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as “Facebook Connect” connectors, the “Like” button, the “Share” button or other common social media interactive mini-programs. We are not responsible for their correct functioning.
Rules for the use of social networks:
Please note that if you decide to participate, publish or share content through our official page on a social network, such content will be public, and it will be your sole responsibility that such content complies with legal regulations.
You can prevent your personal data associated with such participation from appearing by configuring your privacy settings, or by pseudonymizing your data (e.g., using a “Nickname” or “alias”).
We remind you that, with respect to other people’s data, you must respect their privacy and take special care when communicating or publishing their personal data. Only the owner can authorize the processing of personal data.
The user may only publish on this page, or on our official page on social networks, personal data, photographs and information or other content whose ownership and property belongs to him/her or in respect of which he/she has the authorization of third parties. If you provide us with or publish data of third parties, it is your responsibility to have their prior express consent to use, communicate and publish them, and it is your responsibility to inform them of the processing of their data by us or of their publication by you. The publication of third parties’ data without their consent may violate, in addition to data protection regulations, the rights to honor, privacy or self-image of such third parties.
Social Networks are not hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with them are governed by their policies and not ours. Please read the privacy policies of these social networks for detailed information on the collection and transfer of personal data, your rights and privacy settings.
Data we collect through social networks:
We collect data through these applications, and in particular, through functional and analytical cookies to enable them to function properly. These cookies may collect information about your IP address, or your browsing.
In addition, if you log in to one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications, the social network may add that information to your profile and that information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want this data transfer to take place, please log out of your social network session before entering our websites or mobile applications, as it is not in our power to influence this data collection and transfer through social connectors.
Display of other third party pages within our website:
Likewise, through our website, we can offer content or services of third parties (by means of framing techniques), preserving the appearance of our website, and showing within it the appearance of the third party providing the service. Please note that the information you provide will be provided to those third parties, and not to us, so the policies of those third parties will govern and not ours.
XI.- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are processing and even request a copy of it.
Right of rectification: You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): You can ask us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an unlawful processing of them or in compliance with a legal obligation.
Right to limitation of processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to data portability: You can ask us to return ( to you or to a third party you specify) your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller or is for advertising purposes.
Upon receipt of any of the above requests, we will respond to you within the legally established deadlines.
You may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos). For more information about the rights you can exercise and to request model forms for exercising your rights, please visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es.