At BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we process and that you provide to us, both online on this website and, where appropriate, any of its subdomains and microsites, as well as off-line.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure that you understand and agree with it before you provide us with your personal data. If you do not agree with it, please do not use this website or its services or provide us with your details.
By accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data, whether online or offline, we will take this as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent (where consent is required) to process your data for the purposes set out below.
II. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Entity responsible for processing:
BILLARES SAM, S.A.U.
CRTA. NACIONAL N-1 KM 340
POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL LOS LLANOS (01230)
Iruña de Oca ALAVA (SPAIN)
TEL: + 34 945361800
III. HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
Obtaining from the interested person himself:
If you are a customer (current or potential), or a user of our website, you have provided us with your personal data, either off-line or on-line, when requesting our products or services, or contacting us for information.
By providing us with your details, you warrant that you are authorised to do so, and that the information is accurate, up to date, and does not infringe any contractual restrictions or third party rights. You are responsible for keeping your data and your profile correct and updated, and BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. declines all responsibility if you do not do so. You undertake not to impersonate other Users by using their registration data for the different services and/or contents of the Website.
Obtained automatically when visiting our website:
Communication by a third party of the data subject’s data:
It is possible that your data have not been provided to us directly by you, but have been provided to us by a third party with whom we work, to whom you have previously provided such data. For example: Our sales network or distributors, after providing your data to some of our sales representatives.
Communication by the data subject of data from third parties:
With regard to other people's data, you must respect their privacy by taking special care when communicating or publishing their personal data. Only the data subject may authorise the processing of his or her personal data. The publication of third parties' data without their consent may infringe, in addition to data protection regulations, those relating to the right to honour, privacy or the image of such third parties.
IV. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The categories of data that we process may be:
– Your contact information, including name and surname, address (billing or delivery), date of birth, email address and, optionally, your phone number. We need your email address and (optionally) your phone number in order to contact you if we have any questions or information regarding your order.
– Other information necessary to process your order, such as information about the requested products, and payment information (bank, credit card, etc.).
V. WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?
The data you provide us with, as well as all the data generated during the development of the relationship we maintain with you, may be processed for different purposes:
- If you are a current or potential customer: to maintain contact and communication with you, and to manage the contractual and/or commercial relationship, including after-sales and warranty services.
- If you are a user of our website, or sender or recipient of an email: to manage the requests you make to us online, and to contact you. To carry out opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
- To offer you products and services according to your interests: we may create a commercial profile based on the information provided to improve your user experience. For example, we may use certain criteria (such as your customer history, your browsing behaviour, your participation, your interactions on our website, or your newsletter subscriptions), to offer you personalised products and prices, loyalty programmes, etc. ..... No automated decisions will be made on the basis of this profile.
- To send you, by means of electronic communications, information about our activities, products and/or services similar to those requested, including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of art.21 LSSICE 34/2002. If we already have a prior contractual relationship, we will send such communications on the basis of our legitimate interest. If we do not have a prior contractual relationship, we will only send you these types of communications if you authorise us to do so by ticking the option expressly included for this purpose on the corresponding forms. The electronic communications that we send you will include, in the communication itself, the option to stop receiving them.
VI. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep the personal data you provide us with for as long as the contractual, pre-contractual or commercial relationship is maintained and, once these are terminated, as long as the person concerned does not request their deletion. Even if deletion is requested, we may keep them for as long as necessary and limit their processing, solely for the following purposes:
- Comply with the legal/contractual obligations to which we are subject,
- and/or during the statutory periods of limitation of any liability on our part,
- and/or the exercise or defence of claims deriving from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
In coordination with the above criteria, the deletion of personal data either in computerised records or on paper may be carried out, at the organisation's discretion, depending on logistical and/or storage space requirements that make it advisable to delete information or documentation.
VII. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that legitimizes us to process your data may vary:
- Fulfilment of the existing contractual or commercial legal relationship if you are already a customer, supplier or participant in our activities. In case you are a potential customer or supplier, it is the pre-contractual relationship that binds us.
The provision of the requested data is obligatory as they are essential to formalise and/or maintain the contractual or pre-contractual relationship and to comply with the legal obligations derived from the same; if you do not provide them, we will not be able to provide the service derived from the said relationship.
- Consent: it can also be your consent if you yourself have made an application or request, or if you have given it to us for a specific purpose: For example: to send commercial communications, if you have entered our website, if you have sent us your CV, if you have given your consent for photographs to be taken, etc...
You give us this consent unequivocally when you provide us with your data online or offline, and this is considered a clear affirmative act that manifests this consent. The provision of the requested data is compulsory as it is essential to deal with your request; if you do not provide it, we will not be able to carry it out. You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to that effect to email@example.com. Such withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the rest of the purposes described, but it may mean that we will not be able to answer your request.
- Compliance with a legal regulation or obligation: such as those established in fiscal, tax, consumer and user regulations...
- Our legitimate interest as an organisation also constitutes a legal basis for processing your data. In accordance with Recital 47 of the GDPR, we have an interest in
Inform you about our activities, products and/or services, including by means of electronic communications.
If we already have a prior contractual relationship, we will send such communications on the basis of our legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will only send you this type of communication if you give us your consent by ticking the option expressly included for this purpose on the corresponding forms.
In any case, we consider the indicated processing of your data to be proportionate and to have a minimal impact on your privacy, but your interests, rights or freedoms will always prevail over our legitimate interest, so if you do not wish us to process your data for these purposes, please send us an e-mail to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do so.
Conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
VIII. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS MAY WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
We inform you that the data you provide may be communicated to third parties for purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the transferor and transferee, such as:
- To the transport companies in charge of the logistics of shipping and delivery of our goods.
- To banking entities for the management of collections and payments, as well as to the different entities that may be necessary at any given time to provide the different payment services and manage the collections and payments made through this website, as well as the obligations at any given time derived from the payment systems that facilitate them; all in compliance with the functions that are proper to said entities for the provision of said services.
- To entities or bodies to which there is a legal obligation to communicate data (tax authorities, auditing companies, etc.).
- To insurance companies for the management and underwriting of commercial risks.
- In the case of candidates to work at BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. who have sent their curriculum, their data may be communicated to companies providing temporary recruitment services so that they can hire the candidate during the trial period.
- To agents or distributors of our sales network. In the event that this involves an international transfer of data to a country outside the European Economic Area, the data subject gives his or her unambiguous consent to such a transfer by providing his or her data.
IX. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We will ensure that personal data is always processed and located in the European Economic Area. However, in certain circumstances, we may transfer data internationally, for example, if this is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract, in the interest of the data subject, between BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. and another natural or legal person; or if this is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and BILLARES SAM, S.A.U. for example when using service providers located outside the European Union, who may have access to personal data, for the provision of ancillary services to our activity (hosting, housing, SaaS, remote backups, computer support or maintenance services, e-mail managers, sending e-mails and e-mail marketing, file transfer, etc. ...) or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
These entities may be different and vary over time, but we will endeavour to choose entities either belonging to countries that have a level of protection equivalent to the European level of data protection, or that have the appropriate guarantees to achieve that level, or they will be carried out on the basis of one of the exceptions provided for in the GDPR.
Apart from the cases indicated above, in the event of transfers to a country that does not have a level of protection equivalent to the European level, for example because it does not have a data protection authority or regulation that protects the rights of data subjects, we will inform you of this risk so that you can explicitly authorise such transfers, giving your consent to them.
X. SOCIAL NETWORKING
Social Networking features incorporated in our website:
Our services may include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as "Facebook Connect" connectors, the "Like" button, the "Share" button or other common social media interactive mini-programs. We are not responsible for the proper functioning of these.
Rules for the use of social networks:
Please note that if you decide to participate, publish or share content through our official page on a social network, such content will be public, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that such content complies with legal regulations.
You can prevent your personal data associated with such participation from appearing by configuring your privacy settings, or by pseudonymising your data (e.g. by using a "Nickname" or "alias").
We remind you that, with respect to other people's data, you must respect their privacy and take special care when communicating or publishing their personal data. Only the owner of the data can authorise the processing of their personal data.
The user may only publish on this page, or on our official page on social networks, personal data, photographs and information or other content whose ownership and property belong to him/her or in respect of which he/she has the authorisation of third parties. If you provide us with or publish data of third parties, it is your responsibility to have their prior and express consent to use, communicate and publish them to us, and it is your responsibility to inform them of the processing of their data by us or of their publication by you. The publication of third parties' data without their consent may infringe, in addition to the data protection regulations, those relating to the right to honour, privacy or self-image of such third parties.
Social Networks are not hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with them are governed by their policies and not ours. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, your rights and privacy settings.
Data we collect through social networks:
We collect data through these applications, and in particular, through functional and analytical cookies to enable them to function properly. These cookies may collect information about your IP address, or your browsing.
In addition, if you log in to one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications, the social network may add that information to your profile and that information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want this data transfer to take place, please log out of your social network session before entering our websites or mobile applications, as we have no influence over this data collection and transfer through social connectors.
Display of other third party sites within our website:
Likewise, through our website, we can offer content or services of third parties (using framing techniques), preserving the appearance of our website, and showing within it the appearance of the third party providing the service. Please note that the information you provide will be supplied to those third parties, and not to us, so the policies of those third parties will govern and not ours.
XI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are dealing with and even request a copy of it.
Right of rectification: You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or to complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
Right to delete (right to forget): You can request us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an unlawful processing of them or for compliance with a legal obligation.
Right to limit processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller or is for advertising purposes.
Once we have received any of the above requests we will respond within the legally established deadlines. You can complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you would like more information about the rights you can exercise and to request model forms to exercise your rights, you can visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency website, www.aepd.es.